- Our Season of Play starts on Monday, March 5, 2012. Competition between a school team and a team outside that school may not take place before that date.
- Student-Athlete Registration Forms must be submitted to the BC SCHOOL SPORTS office by way of the on-line registration system no later than April 5, 2012. Please carefully read Section C2.3 (Adding Names to Student-Athlete Registration Form) in the BCSS Directory – Competitive Rules and Regulations 2010-2011.
- Applications for BCSSRU Scholarships must be received no later than April 13, 2012.
- BCSSRU Sevens 2012 will be held on April 21 and 22, 2012, and will be hosted by St. George’s School (Vancouver BC).
- The final day on which teams may qualify for Provincials 2012 is May 17, 2011. The final rankings and game schedules will be posted on the website the following day.
- Provincials 2012 will be held as follows:
Round 1 Games (at various locations around the Province) on May 26, 2012.
Rounds 2, 3 and 4 Games at the Rotary Stadium and Exhibition Park Complex in Abbotsford on May 30, 31 and June 2, 2012.